Registration with Penguins Swimming Club (hereafter referred to as PSC) is compulsory for every existing and new club member each season. The steps for registration are as follows:
- NEW MEMBERS are to first establish which coach the swimmer(s) will train with and at which venue. This is done by first contacting the coach and making arrangements to attend a ‘trial’ swim session. Once happy (ie venue and coach are now finalised) then:
- NEW AND EXISTING MEMBERS to complete a Club Registration Form for each swimmer. A hard copy can be given to you by your coach at the pool, or you can download a copy from the website to complete or you can register online from 1 May 2018
- The completed Club Registration Form MUST be returned by the end of the first month that the swimmer is training at PSC
- On receipt of the Registration Form, you will be emailed an invoice for Club Registration Fees that will cover from the month the swimmer has started training until 30 April 2019
Click on the button below to download this season's Club Registration Form
Club Registration Fees
These are charged to every swimmer training with PSC and cover the entire season starting in the month that the swimmer begins training.
No refunds of Club Registration Fees will be given, should a swimmer discontinue training with PSC, or miss months due to illness, personal schedules or vacations.
Registration Fees will no longer be billed on a monthly basis. The full amount will be billed in the first month that the swimmer trains at PSC. Registration Fees can, by arrangement, be paid off over a reasonable time period.
Please see below for details of Registration Fees for all swimmers.
1 May 2018 – 30 April 2019
R1600 per swimmer*
R990 per swimmer for KZNA Registration**
All Competitive Swimmers are expected to train through winter. Registration with KZN Aquatics (KZNA) is done in May 2018 and galas begin in June/July 2018. Swimmers joining PSC as a Competitive Swimmer part way through the season (either as a PSC non-competitive member or from a different Club) will be charged a reasonable pro-rata fee depending on the month they join.
**The Registration Fee for KZNA is paid to PSC at the time of Registration. Please email your proof of payment together with the completed KZNA Registration Form to PSC. The KZNA Registration will not be processed until payment is received in full.
Joining between 1 May 2018 & 31 Jul 2018: R1100*
Joining between 1 Aug 2018 & 31 Dec 2018: R800*
Joining any time after 1 Jan 2019: R400*
* Note that PSC has chosen NOT to increase Registration Fees for the 2018-19 Season